What do we do as partners?
You and other partners are part of our global community. We accompany you, personally and organizationally, in developing your capacity to facilitate change in your community (and globally).
How do we do that?
Through an ever expanding circle of partners (individuals and organizations) we share our experience, learning and resources to increase participation in programs for promoting prosperity and development in the world. We share though the web-site and by contacting other partners.
Check the current List of Development Projects
What kinds of things do we as a partner?
- Look for help from partners to do community development activities.
- Contribute to our communities by applying our skills, our enthusiasm, and our resources.
- Help service organizations and businesses collaborate.
- Share knowledge gained through experience on partner projects.
How do we participate?
Look through Volunteer Roles to think about some of the activities you might be able to do or that you might need help with.
- Register with Parters by clicking on the Join Us button or click on the Facebook login.
- Tell us a little about yourself by creating profile for you or your organization. Share your mission.
When you Join Us, you will be asked to create a Partner profile. This is used to tell others how you want to participate. There are a few required fields but not many. The Join us will give you Step by Step instructions on how to create the profile.
- Confirm your profile (an e-mail will be sent to you).
You just to click on the link to confirm your participation. (check your spam box if you can't find it.)
- Login when you come back to the site.
Your browser will ask to save your password, so just say "Yes". When you login, you will be given access to some extra features that will help you to create your own project or join other projects.
How do we find partners to work with?
- Look on the Map and click on one of the listed partners or click on Find Partners to look in your area or you can search from the search box with your criteria, for example ("women kenya" or "children jamaica").
Move your mouse over the Find Partners and Projects menu. You will see a list of different kinds of Partners and the Projects they are doing. Finding partners in your own area may be a little tricky if you don't know how but the Menu option Find Partners will tell you how.
What happens if I don't find any partners in my area?"
- We are still growing. Here's how to find partners.
a) Invite someone. There may not be any Partners in your area yet, we're still growing.
b) Other Partners will find you to help them. Make sure you've filled in your profile.
c) Call or Contact us and we'll be sure to help you in anyway we can.
We have tools and experience that will make your initiative easier.
- Look at some of the active projects by mousing over Find Partners and Projects.
Clicking on Development Projects. You will see a list of current projects and, if you want, you can join one of these projects and participate.
- Search for project partners.
Mousing over Find Partners and Projects and then moving your mouse over Partner/Project Search which provide many options for searching Partners that have projects or Volunteers that might be able to help you.
- Invite friends to Join.
You will need to know their e-mail addresses or you can send them a note through facebook.
- You can contact us (just send an e-mail to
We'll do our best to find other contacts for your project.