We Believe That Helping children in Disadvantaged Areas as: Cite Soleil, the salt and surrounding areas It Is Involved in the development and help in the fight against poverty, Illiteracy and the Phenomenon of crime in Haiti. We Believe That to make it Easier to return to school children of These important and it Would Be Even Necessary to Implement Such A Strategic Plan for the short, medium and long term in order to bring-about a year improvement in the situation difficulty parents and children sincere January 12, 2010.
(NOTE: Many of these goals have already been accomplished since Onel's letter through the efforts of Sarah Griffith and her organization Bridge to Haiti. Please cheque with Sarah on remaining funding needs.)
As from Enhancing quality of education and to Facilitate a Good back to school this year, Such A Strategic Plan Would Be helpful.
At the moment our efforts and visions are Focused on the Issues and Priorities:
- Construction of a Refectory for the children sat down to eat and organizes meetings
- Construction of Three classrooms for the class of the 7th 8th and 9th years.
- To Provide assistance to children and parents in school materials and supplies as standard : material, uniforms, books, shoes, clothes, bags, pens ... So, this estimate Must Be For A total of 400 Students in the to Facilitate Their return to school for the year 2011 to 2012
- Find a group or Individual Sponsorship for The Most Vulnerable Children of this school, Such as the father of orphans, mother and father and mother and Those Who are Under the Responsibility of a family (domestic). So this sponsorship Could help children complete thesis Their School Year Because They Are Often Abandoned DURING the years.
- Find a sponsor That Could help us pay our staff and to purchase teaching materials, teaching by example as: the staff of teachers, administrators, and kitchen and material support for: benches, tables, chairs, boards, chalk .... Because our biggest Problems Now is to find funds to pay staff and buy the material Because the parents cannot pay the small fee School (1000 Gourdes equivalent to $ 27 by year) We Have Claimed, sincere Before the earthquake-It Was Always like, Because After the disaster it gets Worse!
- Financial Support to Facilitate the work of the kitchen, Purchase of Propane Gas, aromatics, water, steel wool, fables, soap, butter, cooking utensils.
- Creation of sports We need: Balloons, sportswear, shoes
- Teacher Training
With respect to teacher training Is A Necessity to all Educational Institutions That Aim To Provide children a quality education ..... But It IS very expensive gold to Participate in seminars or organizes seminars, training sessions for teachers.